Corporate Membership of the ACP is open to US companies, or their subsidiaries, with operations in the domain of civil aviation. Companies may join the ACP through the following three-step process:
- Complete the on-line Membership Application Form (below) and receiving approval of the ACP Board. Board approval is facilitated by the ACP Program Director
- Joining the ACP Host Agency, the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC), either as a life or annual member. Link http://www.iaccindia.com/members.htm
- Paying annual dues in accordance with the following table. Dues may be paid through:
- Cheque/Draft favoring “IACC-ACP” sent the ACP Program Director / Program Assistant
- Wire transfer, contact ACP Program Director / Program Assistant for further details.
|Tier||Annual Revenues (year preceding membership)||Annual Dues|
|1||Greater than $22 Million||$6,000|
|2||Between $22 and 6 Million||$3,000|
|3||Less than $ 6 Million||$1,500|
|All amounts in US Dollars|
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.